Monday, December 19, 2011

Moving time!

I am in the process of a virtual move. What does that mean? Well I previously had a yearly subscription with a hosting company, but I am deciding to move to this google platform for a couple of reasons:

1. It's free
2. I like this easy to use plateform. I even installed the app on my phone!
3. I think it makes interaction easier. I'm writing about myself, but ultimately I want to start conversations. What are you going through? How are you doing with you treatment?
The problem I had with my previous site was that I had to approve comments. It was like a conversation on a two way radio which kind of got annoying. On the other side I thought about using the NBTS support forums, but I still felt like you lose that personal one on one communication that we need.

I am in the process of moving my old posts from the old website www.changedat25.com to this one.
I look forward to sharing life with others going through the very difficult trial of cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment